One Phat Grrl

onephatgrrl@yahoo.com

Friday, October 24, 2003

All this freaking ragweed! I would love to stick a Hoover in my throat and sinus cavities and just suck all this funk out. My chest is constricted, I feel like a wet noodle........stuck to a pan................that's been in the sink for a week.

Ugh.

The latest Dr.'s appt. for my dad is today. My mom thinks they might hospitalize him again. He's very frustrated, therefore his demeanor is sucky. He's been cussing a lot (which I find funny for some odd reason) and it's because he can't do anything. Really. He can say about 5 or 10 words and he's out of breath. He's carrying around close to 70 pounds of fluid in his abdomen, so naturally it's weighing (laying) on his lungs and he's having trouble. His navel has completley turned inside out, just like a pregnant womans does.

This--------------------------------------------is tiresome. An that's just to me. God knows what it's like for him. Although, when asked, he'll tell you straight up that it's just not time yet. He thinks he's going to have to wait a little longer (how long that is, I don't know) before he get's his transplant. I'm thinking he thinks closer to the end of the year. Two more months...can we stand to wait that long?

Oy. Btw....it's Friday, so in honor of Friday's and because I haven't done it in so long, here is the Friday Five. The only thing is....there isn't one today! So, I'm going to do October 3rd's Friday Five...heheh

1. What vehicle do you drive?

A Chevy...a red one at that.

2. How long have you had it?

Bought it new in 98'....

3. What is the coolest feature on your vehicle?

The fact that it's mine, therefore I can do what I want. I don't have a lot of bells and whistles.

4. What is the most annoying thing about your vehicle?

That the tape deck isn't working anymore..but that's my fault. I should have cleaned it.

5. If money were no object, what vehicle would you be driving right now?

A big ol' truck. Like one with a dooley (duel exhaust)..a big butch truck! hehehe